Tired, bloated, no energy, foggy brain, poor digestion, headaches, weight gain….
Our bodies are smart – very smart.
We have a built in detoxification system made up of the liver, kidneys, lungs and colon. These organs have a huge job and work hard everyday to keep us functioning. External factors such as food and environmental toxins/chemicals often overload our system and we begin to experience the unfriendly symptoms above.
Just think of all the exposures our bodies have!
- Processed foods
- Additives in food
- Heavy Metals
- Various drugs
- Smoke (first/second-hand)
- Beauty products/toiletries
More toxins = faster aging (oh yes, it’s true!)
What can we do?
In order to feel great and function optimally, we need take action to reduce the burden placed on our body.
The 28 day Ultimate Whole Foods Refresh was designed to help you minimize your exposure to toxins by choosing the right food options and purposefully supply your body with cellular support through high-quality nutritional supplements.
This program is easily customizable to your food preferences and teaches you simple principles that you can continue to incorporate into your routine for the rest of your life.
Yup, that’s right – this is a lifestyle program that will teach you important concepts that breed healthy success. While the program does take some effort, it should be easy enough to fit into any lifestyle. My main goal is to nourish, protect, and renew your body starting at the cellular level.
- 28 Day Ultimate Whole Foods Refresh PDF book
- Unlimited support, motivation and tips through our Facebook Page
- Recipe inspiration and links to easy to make recipes through our Pinterest Page
- Fitness and nutrition inspiration through our other Pinterest Page
- The 28 Day Refresh package (pharmaceutical grade cellular support through USANA Health Sciences) that includes CellSentials™, BiOmega™, Vitamin D , Hepasil DTX™ , and Probiotic
You will discover…
- An in-depth explanation on the reasoning behind the 10 Essential Guidelines.
- How we are all biochemically unique and why a “one-size-fits-all” approach always fails.
- Which health foods create a bigger problem and how to make better choices.
- The truth about sugar – where it hides in our food items, how over-consumption leads to chronic disorders, and the best substitutions.
- How to effectively balance your hormones through nutrition.
- Stress management
- The importance of digestion and gut-health and the direct link to our overall health.
- Which supplements you should be taking and others you can avoid.
- Kitchen tips.
- How to make mindful food choices.
- Healthier ways to eat the foods you love.
- and more!
What will you experience?
- Better digestion
- Less inflammation
- More energy
- Improved sleep
- Healthier immune response
- Radiant skin
- Weight loss
- A happier, refreshed you!