There are two exciting things today!
- We are talking about natural energy!
- We have our first video ?…and our own YouTube Channel!
First, natural energy (think food)…..
I’ll take some! Ya know those days when coffee is not doing the trick. Or you’ve drank a bit too much and your heart is beating our of your chest…ooooppps! Ya, those days happen. But it taste soooo goooood!
I am a huge fan of coffee, but I am a bigger fan of food that provides me with sustainable energy to be a mom, wife, gym babe, blogger, chef in my kitchen, and so much more. Whhhheeewwww. That was an exhausting list, but I probably could have added 30 more things to it…haha.
I love quick snacks that provide a huge energy boost. Ya know, the type of snack that you can just grab when your running late or you forgot to eat for 5 hours. <——– it happens!
5 words: Coconut and Date Energy Bars! Hurrraaaayyyyyy! ??
Let me tell you a little bit about why you should make these bars:
- They are very easy to make.
- You can make them in bulk.
- They keep well in the fridge (about 2 weeks, if they aren’t eaten) and the freezer (take them out as you need them!)
- They are made with all natural ingredients. Whole foods and nothing more.
- Everyone loves them (well, almost everyone ?).
- You can add your own variations once you’re comfortable making the base recipe.
- Your body will thank you.
- They are cheap to make.
- They are great gifts!
- They are packed with vitamins, minerals, & fiber and are a natural energy source!
How was that for a list?! I made these to put in the welcome bags for my girlfriend Samantha’s wedding and they were a hit. See, everyone loves them.
The VIDEO!!! Oh, and I can’t forget about the new YouTube Channel. (cue excitement for all the new things to come!)
I made a video on “How to Make my Coconut & Dates Bars”….so watch and see how simple they are. And thanks to my husband for helping me film this. Ok, enough said.